My Playlist


Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I am positive that I need to make up for yesterday's absence of post with a incredibly huge post but I am not in the mood. You really have to be in the mood for that sort of thing. I didn't do much at all yesterday. In fact I don't think I did anything yesterday. Most of today will be taken up by reading "Three Cups of Tea" and hopefully that won't take too long. I did write a new song yesterday. I don't want to give out the name yet because it is incomplete as of now. It's pretty good though. So I am going to leave you with that. I'll probably have more to write about later on tonight. Until then.

Dylan Starks

3 comments:

Daley said...

wow dyl this a cool blog that you have here.by the by who wants to read about a day filled with nothing and a day filled with nothing thats 2,000 words man well have have fun with your blog!!!
love ya,
daley :0;);0;););)

Daley said...

dylan sooooooo how is school going i hope you are loving it!!! well love ya bye bye

Daley said...

Write something interesting not something like blahblahblah